Carrick Institute is proud to bring you Mastery of Neurochemistry: Male and Female Hormones, presented by Dr. David Clark. Learn how to dig deep into your patient’s physiology to untangle their the root causes of their hormonal and adrenal problems. In addition to correcting any hormonal issues, you will learn how these imbalances affect normal brain function, cause neurological symptoms and impact the health of the aging brain.
This three-day immersive course will provide attendees with an effective, science-based approach to understanding how hormonal imbalances are affecting the health of their patients. Learn exactly which tests to run to find out what would be the best approach to help your patient. Learn exactly what lifestyle changes to recommend, what diet to implement, which neutraceuticals to utilize and more.
The 3-day class will address all of the following critical topics:
- Understand the physiology of male and female hormone synthesis, release, transport and target cell proteomic responses.
- The critical role of the liver in hormonal conditions.
- How the Immune System coordinate normal hormonal and adrenal function–and how the Immune System sabotages.
- The role of Estrogen, Progesterone and Androgens in Neuroinflammation and Neurodegeneration.
- How hormones interact and influence neutrotransmitters in the CNS.
- Understand how hormonal birth control works and it’s possible side effects on CNS health
- Cortisol and Melatonin Rhythms
- How to manage the Pregnant Patient
How to test accurately and economically for these issues that affect Male and Female Hormones, including:
- Adrenal function
- Hormone “imbalances”
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Blood sugar regulation
- GI dysbiosis
- Mitochondrial function
Learn how to recognize the signs and symptoms, as well as master the physiology of the following hormonal and adrenal problems, including but not limited to:
- Adrenal “Fatigue”
- Anorgasmia in women
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- “Estrogen Dominance”
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Female Infertility
- Low libido in Men and Women
- Male Infertility
- Menstrual Migraine
- Andropause (loss of male androgen dominance)
- Pregnenolone Steal
- Low “T”
- Uterine Fibroids
The final piece of mastering hormonal problems is clinical applications. You will learn treatment strategies that have been proven effective “in the trenches” on real patients—not just abstract theory. Learn how to PRIORITIZE a patient’s problems for fast and lasting results.
Clinicians Enrolled in This Program will Receive:
- 25 hours of training with Dr. David Clark
- LIFETIME access to the digital recording of the class
- Any future updates to the course videos or other materials
- Re-attendance for life – Retake the class on-site, via livestream or via online, self-paced learning as many times as you’d like for attendance hours.
- 25 Neurology Hours towards the ACFN (American College of Functional Neurology) & ACNB (American Chiropractic Neurology Board) with each module
- Access to the flipped classroom with lifetime updates
- 3 months of unlimited access to Medline upon completion of the module
Re-attendance policy: Scholars who have registered and completed a course after December 2019 have the ability to re-attend the course with no additional fee. When re-attending a course, the scholar will not receive continuing education credits and will receive an audit. Carrick Institute is not responsible for providing new materials for class audits, including but not limited to manuals, shirts, equipment, etc. If manuals have been updated since the original attendance date, the updated materials will be available via PDF on the scholar’s online portal. If the scholar would like to purchase a new paper manual, they may do so before the course start date.
To view full Terms & Conditions, click here.
General Tuition: $1,450