Neurological Examination for the Acupuncture Clinician
The modern acupuncturist is now incorporating evidence-based, scientific assessments and applications into their clinical practice. The Carrick Institute is at the forefront of developing educational program to serve the acupuncturist of the future.
Learn neurological exams specific to the central nervous system, with an appreciation for the functional connections between regions of the brain and neuronal networks.
Who is this Program for?
This program is for practitioners of acupuncture and chinese medicine looking to hone their skills of the neurological examination to modernize their approach to healthcare.
What you will Learn:
- Understand the structure and function of different areas of the nervous system, including
- Lobes of the brain
- Brainstem structures
- Learn the interplay between the brain and the autonomic nervous system and how to assess it in your practice.
- Learn the assessment skills you need for assessment of your patient’s nervous system, including:
- Functional assessment of the cortex
- Funtional assessment of the cerebellum
- Functional assessment of the brainstem structures
- Functional assessment of he autonomic nervous system
- Learn to assess the peripheral nervous system in relationship to central nervous system function.
Early-Bird Tuition (60 days in advance): $849
General Tuition: $999
Included in Your Tuition:
- 3 Days of Training with Dr. Amy Ayla Wolf
- Lifetime access to the digital recording
- Re-attendance for life – re-attend this class as many times as you like for attendance hours.
- 3 months of unlimited Medline Access