Presented by: Jonathan Chung, DC, DACNB
Who is the Course for
Licensed medical professionals who want a multi-prong approach to helping patients suffering from traumatic brain injury or concussion. Including audiologists, physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, occupational therapists, chiropractors, physicians, and physician assistants.
- Contemporary views of upper cervical neurology
- Sensorimotor evaluation of the cervical spine
- Overview of the visual, vestibular, and proprioceptive systems
- Introduction to the functional neurology paradigm
- Overview of key brain regions in functional neurology
- Examination and assessment of key brain regions
- Utilizing functional neurology to evaluate patient outcomes
- Therapeutic options for neuro-rehabilitation of key brain regions
- Patient management utilizing upper cervical care and functional neurology
- Developing treatment plans within a functional neurology paradigm
What you will learn at a glance
General Tuition: $599
Included in Your Tuition
- 15 hours of training with Dr. Jonathan Chung
- All-Access to the digital recording of the class
- Any future updates to the course videos or other materials
- Re-attendance with an active Carrick Institute Account*
- 15 Neurology Hours towards the ACFN (American College of Functional Neurology) & ACNB (American Chiropractic Neurology Board) with each module
- All-Access to the flipped classroom material
3 months of unlimited access to Medline upon completion of the module.
Re-attendance policy: Scholars who have registered and completed a course after December 2019 have the ability to re-attend the course with no additional fee. When re-attending a course, the scholar will not receive continuing education credits and will receive an audit. Carrick Institute is not responsible for providing new materials for class audits, including but not limited to manuals, shirts, equipment, etc. If manuals have been updated since the original attendance date, the updated materials will be available via PDF on the scholar’s online portal. If the scholar would like to purchase a new paper manual, they may do so before the course start date.
To view full Terms & Conditions, click here.