A Hands-On Learning Experience
Vestibular Rehabilitation strategies continue to be recognized as one of the most important tools in our toolbox. If you are looking to work towards mastery of the hands-on skills in VR rehab, this course has been designed with you in mind.
Learners will experience hands-on learning of appropriate testing and rehabilitation techniques specific to the vestibular system.
Treatments will be practiced and performed specifically to:
- Gaze Stability Exercises
- VOR Modifying Exercises
- Ocular Motor Exercises
- Eye-Head Exercises
- Oxygen Therapy
- Exercises to Improve Posture, Balance and Gait
- Exercises to Improve Motor Coordination
- Clinical Applications of Electrical Stimulation
- Clinical Applications of Full Body Rotations
- Clinical Applications of Improving Reaction Time
Dizziness Treatment and Rehabilitation protocols will be discussed for:
- Unilateral Vestibular Hypofunction
- Vestibular Ataxia
- Cervicogenic Dizziness
- Menieres Disease
- Unsteadiness in Elderly
- Whiplash-Associated Balance Disorders
- Phobic Postural Vertigo
- Autonomic Vertigo
- Functional Dizziness Disorders
Oculomotor Treatment and Rehabilitation protocols will be discussed for:
- Gaze Holding
- Optokinetic Nystagmus
- Eye-Head Movements
Who is this Class for?
This program is best suited for those who have previously attended the Vestibular Rehabilitation program, but open to all those who are interested in improving their vestibular rehabilitation skill set.
Included in your Tuition
- 3 Days of Live Training with Dr. David Traster
- 25 Neurology Hours towards the ACNB (American Chiropractic Neurology Board) & ACFN (American College of Functional Neurology)
- All-Access to the digital recording of the class
- Re-attendance – Retake the class on-site, via livestream or via online, self-paced learning as many times as you’d like as an audit.
- All-Access to the flipped classroom material
- 3 months of unlimited access to Medline upon completion of the module
Re-attendance policy: Scholars who have registered and completed a course after December 2019 have the ability to re-attend the course with no additional fee. When re-attending a course, the scholar will not receive continuing education credits and will receive an audit. Carrick Institute is not responsible for providing new materials for class audits, including but not limited to manuals, shirts, equipment, etc. If manuals have been updated since the original attendance date, the updated materials will be available via PDF on the scholar’s online portal. If the scholar would like to purchase a new paper manual, they may do so before the course start date.
To view full Terms & Conditions, click here.