A Hands-On Learning Experience
Vestibular Rehabilitation strategies continue to be recognized as one of the most important tools in our toolbox. If you are looking to work towards mastery of the hands-on skills in VR rehab, this course has been designed with you in mind.
Learners will experience hands-on learning of appropriate testing and rehabilitation techniques specific to the vestibular system.
Treatments will be practiced and performed specifically to:
- Gaze Stability Exercises
- VOR Modifying Exercises
- Ocular Motor Exercises
- Eye-Head Exercises
- Oxygen Therapy
- Exercises to Improve Posture, Balance and Gait
- Exercises to Improve Motor Coordination
- Clinical Applications of Electrical Stimulation
- Clinical Applications of Full Body Rotations
- Clinical Applications of Improving Reaction Time
Dizziness Treatment and Rehabilitation protocols will be discussed for:
- Unilateral Vestibular Hypofunction
- Vestibular Ataxia
- Cervicogenic Dizziness
- Menieres Disease
- Unsteadiness in Elderly
- Whiplash-Associated Balance Disorders
- Phobic Postural Vertigo
- Autonomic Vertigo
- Functional Dizziness Disorders
Oculomotor Treatment and Rehabilitation protocols will be discussed for:
- Gaze Holding
- Optokinetic Nystagmus
- Eye-Head Movements
Who is this Class for?
This program is best suited for those who have previously attended the Vestibular Rehabilitation program, but open to all those who are interested in improving their vestibular rehabilitation skill set.
Early Bird Tuition (register 60 days in advance): $1,250
General Tuition (register within 60 days of event): $1,450
Included in your Tuition
- 3 Days of Live Training with Dr. David Traster
- 25 Neurology Hours towards the ACNB (American Chiropractic Neurology Board) & ACFN (American College of Functional Neurology)
- LIFETIME access to the digital recording of the class
- Re-attendance for life – Retake the class on-site, via livestream or via online, self-paced learning as many times as you’d like for attendance hours.
- Access to the flipped classroom – including future updates to the course videos and other materials
- 3 months of unlimited access to Medline upon completion of the module