Professor: Dr. David Clark
The 3-day class will address all of the following critical topics:
- Understand the physiology of male and female hormone synthesis, release, transport and target cell proteomic responses.
- The critical role of the liver in hormonal conditions.
- How the Immune System coordinate normal hormonal and adrenal function–and how the Immune System sabotages.
- The role of Estrogen, Progesterone and Androgens in Neuroinflammation and Neurodegeneration.
- How hormones interact and influence neutrotransmitters in the CNS.
- Understand how hormonal birth control works and it’s possible side effects on CNS health
- Cortisol and Melatonin Rhythms
- How to manage the Pregnant Patient
How to test accurately and economically for these issues that affect Male and Female Hormones:
- Adrenal function
- Hormone “imbalances”
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Blood sugar regulation
- GI dysbiosis
- Mitochondrial function
Learn how to recognize the signs and symptoms, as well as master the physiology of the following hormonal and adrenal problems (partial list)
- Adrenal “Fatigue”
- Anorgasmia in women
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- “Estrogen Dominance”
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Female Infertility
- Low libido in Men and Women
- Male Infertility
- Menstrual Migraine
- Andropause (loss of male androgen dominance)
- Pregnenolone Steal
- Low “T”
- Uterine Fibroids
The final piece of mastering hormonal problems is clinical applications. You will learn treatment strategies that have been proven effective “in the trenches” on real patients—not just abstract theory. You’ll learn how to PRIORITIZE a patient’s problems for fast and lasting results.