The Need for Highly Trained Clinicians is Greater Than Ever
With an increase in the prevalence of developmental disorders, the need for properly trained clinicians that understand the neurophysiology, know how to make the correct diagnosis, understand the co-management with various levels of healthcare and support, and have mastery of a functional neurology approach to treating these conditions is higher than ever.
That is why we created the Neurodevelopmental Disorders series. This NEW 6-module program builds on top of current best research and understanding of developmental disorders as well as the latest advancements in their treatment.
- Neural development
- Spatial and Temporal Coherence of the sensory development
- Spatial and Temporal Coherence of the motor development
- Development and shaping of the limbic system
- Disruption of CNS development (Pathophysiology)
- Neural tube & defects
- Inborn errors of Metabolism
- Developmental coordination disorders
- Developmental intellectual disorders
- Developmental pervasive disorders
- Polyvagal theory and its application to developmental disorders
Who This Course is For:The healthcare professions that can take this program are: MD, DC, DO, PT, OT, ATC, LMT, ND, LAc, PA, NP, CA (If accompanied by DC). If you have any questions about your eligibility to attend this program, you can contact us via the Contact Us page.