Important: Terms of Enrollment / Registration
1. A minimum fee of $150 (US) will be applied for cancellations on 800/900 series and specialty courses up to 60 days prior to the Module. Refund capabilities are on a per class basis. Please review the tuition information for each individual class.
2. Partial refunds will not be granted for partial attendance. No exceptions.
3. Please note that all pre-payment registrations are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This includes: 800/900 series, and specialty certification programs and symposiums.
4. No video or audio recording equipment is permitted at any of the modules.
5. Any persons found to be selling or profiting in any way from the sale of notes, audio or video recordings of Carrick Institute lectures, without written permission from the institute, will be dismissed from the program and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
6. The Carrick Institute reserves all rights of admission.
7. Individuals may not speak on behalf of the Carrick Institute nor represent the Institute in any way unless they have been officially appointed to such a role (confirmed in writing).
8. The Carrick Institute may request attendees to supply proof of educational and/or professional credentials and/or records. By accepting these terms you agree to supply these in a prompt and timely manner, should you be requested to do so.
9. Every attempt is made to offer this program as announced. The Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies reserves the right, however, to adjust program faculty, location, dates, times and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences.
10.The Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to program adjustments or cancellations. If you cannot attend, or have an emergency and must leave the scheduled class early, please notify the Carrick Institute within 24 hours via email at email@example.com.
11. In the event that a Scholar experiences the Death of immediate family member (parent, sibling, spouse, child). The scholar will be excused from class and the credit for the class will be placed on hold to move to another class. A copy of the death certificate or letter from clergy/attorney or proof of obituary must be provided.