About the Carrick Institute
Overview and Mission Statement
The Carrick Institute is an independent, post-secondary, educational institution licensed by the State of Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education to award the Master of Science in Clinical Neuroscience degree. The Carrick Institute is dedicated to delivering challenging and high-quality clinical neuroscience educational experiences to a diverse group of dedicated professionals. The Carrick Institute provides its post-secondary degreed students with an opportunity to prepare themselves with new and additional educational opportunities in the field of clinical neuroscience in our degree and certificate programs. Through the guidance of the faculty at the Carrick Institute, theoretical aspects, as well as practical and creative applications in clinical neuroscience procedures are addressed in the curriculum and reinforced with other practicing professionals in the clinical neuroscience field. The Carrick Institute creates and delivers a truly distinctive clinical neuroscience program and clinical neuroscience support services that develop:
• High Performance Leadership—An ability to confidently lead oneself and others for sustainable high performance.
• Global Effectiveness—An ability to perform effectively across cultures in addressing critical clinical neuroscience technology challenges.
• Clinical neuroscience mastery—An ability to enhance personal and organizational performance through the study of clinical neurological technology.
• An Innovative Mindset—An ability to think and act creatively in the field of clinical neuroscience technology.
• Clinical Neuroscience Expertise—An ability to contribute strategically through highly developed functional clinical neuroscience technology skills.
• Professional Curriculum—An ability to learn from academic and educational principles based upon and sensitive to clinical neuroscience technology needs.
• Professional Faculty—An ability to work with academic and research clinical neurologists, as well as working with practicing professional working clinical neurologists.
• Educational Exchange—An ability to work with other professional clinical neurologists with opportunities for international educational exchange.
The mission of the Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies is to empower and maintain a diverse community of clinical scholars to embrace scholarship, discovery and dedication to the service of humankind.
The Carrick Institute also offers an exciting graduate program of study in Clinical Neurology accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Graduate Education in Neurology. This graduate school program is designed to train Doctors of Chiropractic in the specialty of Neurology leading to Board Certification. The Diplomate program is recognized by the American Chiropractic Neurology Board, the American Board of Chiropractic Specialties, The American Chiropractic Association’s Council on Neurology and the American Chiropractic Association. Our program qualifies our learners to be eligible to take the diplomate examination of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board (ABCN). This specialty board in Neurology is accredited by the National Commission for Certification Agencies and the International ANSI/ISO Accreditation.
The Carrick Institute has become the leading authority in the training of health care professionals in the field of clinical neurology. Over 16,000 clinicians have taken courses with Carrick Institute over its 40 year history of clinical education. Currently, the Carrick Institute offers more than 100 courses in 13 countries and 36 cities that total over 2000 hours of post graduate and continuing education.
Choose your Learning Style
For over four decades the Carrick Institute has been a leader in post-graduate education and developed coursework with the goal of helping to create the top 1% clinicians in their perspective fields.
Ready to take the next step? Begin by registering for an account by clicking the ‘register’ button.
Looking to connect with fellow scholars? Check out our NeuroConnect Classifieds! NeuroConnect is for anyone who is:
- Looking for a career in Clinical Neuroscience.
- Selling their Practice or Looking to buy a practice.
- Searching for equipment or Selling Equipment.
Full-Time, Doctoral Students
Wanting to get the most out of your education while in graduate school?
Begin your journey at the Carrick Institute and enjoy the benefits of being a full-time doctoral student and Carrick scholar. Gain a new perspective on the information you are learning in your graduate program, have an advantage on your board examinations and enjoy the tuition and scholarship benefits the Carrick Institute offers. From student life to professional life, the Carrick Institute experience creates opportunities that last a lifetime.