Practitioners of clinical neuroscience are successfully integrating the Motion Guidance visual feedback tool into their practices all over the world.
The concept is simple: adding visual feedback external cues to any body part, to assess deficits in positional awareness, fine motor skill, and coordination, as taught in our clinical neuroscience and Pain Reset programs.
INTEGRATE MOTION GUIDANCE VISUAL FEEDBACK INTO YOUR CLINIC TODAY!
The Motion Guidance system is simple and affordable and has everything you need to implement this technology in our clinical practice right away.
Use a special Carrick Institute scholar code to Save 10% and get free shipping.
Everything You Need to Equip Your Clinic with Visual Feedback. Our newest kit comes with:
- A Hard Shell Case
- 1 Rechargeable Laser with Remote Activation Switch and Case
- 2 of Each Mounting Piece
- 1 Large, 2 Medium, and 2 Small Body Straps
- 2 Suction Hooks and 4 Sticky Hooks
- A Double Sided Thick 3×5′ Tracking Grid
- A Thin 4×4′ Tracking Grid
- 1 “Floor Target”