The Carrick Institute is proud to announce a new series designed to help clinicians stay current in the neuroscience research that comes out every year. This new program will also serve to help those keep their fellow and diplomate status with their respective organizations.
In this program, Carrick Institute faculty will pull from the recent research to analyze and dissect it so you can stay up to date with quickly evolving field of neuroscience in healthcare.
- Global, regional and national burden of traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury
- Aerobic Exercise and Sport-Related Concussion
- Management of Concussion and Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
- Modulation of Brain Networks and Intensity of Exercise
- Yoga Effects on Brain Health
- Empathic Responses Following Brain Injury
- Stress and Transcendental Meditation practice
- Acute vestibular migraine and noninvasive vagus nerve stimulation
- Neurofeedback Control of Spatial Attention
- Neurofeedback and ADHD
- Anxiety and Sleep