Each month, the California Chiropractic Association is arranging a special tuition discount on Carrick Institute Education for its CCA members.
Make sure to check monthly for a special deal just for you!
JULY TUITION SPECIALS
$440 tuition discount off the pre-payment for the Migraine Course Bundle – Use code: CalChiroMigrainePP
Receive a $250 tuition discount off early bird pricing for individual Migraine modules. Use code: CalChiroMigraine
Feature Program of the Month: Mastering Migraine
Beginning October 4-6th, 2019 in Santa Barbara, CA
Tuition Discount of $440 off Mastering Migraine Pre-payment for the Entire Course Bundle, use code: CalChiroMigrainePP
Tuition Discount of $250 off Early Bird Tuition of Individual Migraine Modules, use code: CalChiroMigraine
Migraine is the 6th most debilitating condition in the world and effects over 38 million Americans, with 4 million suffering from chronic migraine. Not only will you understand what modalities and treatments will make you extremely effective at managing migraine, but you will also learn how all other practitioners are treating it in order to create a comprehensive management plan.
This series is designed to make you a highly competent practitioner to treat migraine and migraine-related disorders. All material will be presented from the most current research available. Treatment and management approaches have been developed through experience gathered by the Carrick Institute & Dr. Harcourt through the management of over 900 migraine patient cases.
In 4 modules, you will learn:
- Learn what actually causes migraine and why there is a disconnect between research and clinical practice.
- Understand the difference between a migraine trigger and the root cause of a migraine.
- Learn treatment modalities that address the neurological, musculoskeletal, hormonal, and nutritional components of migraine.
- Understand which practitioners to network/co-manage with and how to bridge the gap when talking about medication withdrawal, surgical interventions, etc.
- Learn how to give hope and answers and to the millions of desperate Migraineurs across the world.
Concussion/mTBI Certification Program
September 13-15, 2019, Cape Canaveral, FL: On-site and Live Stream
In our most advanced module series, Prof. Carrick trains healthcare professionals how to understand, examine and treat sports-related concussions/mTBI. This program is one of immersive integrated clinical education designed to promote mastery of the subject area and long-term learning.
The purpose of our Concussion/mTBI program is to inform healthcare providers about the incidence, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of sports-related concussions and the potential for serious long-term outcomes such as dementia. Completion of this program will enable the healthcare practitioner to:
- Design and Implement a Concussion Treatment Program
- Design and conduct a brain and vestibular rehabilitation program
- Design evidence-based treatment plans
- Utilize a current evidence-based examination process to quantify brain function and human performance
- Define sports-related concussions and the sports in which they are most often found
- Describe the immediate and long-term symptoms of sports-related concussions
- Discuss expert recommendations for preventing/managing sports-related concussions
- Prepare health care professionals with advanced knowledge and skills in diagnosis and treatment of Concussion/mTBI.
Carrick Institute Programs
The Carrick Institute empowers clinicians and students with the tools necessary to better serve humankind as the Clinical Neurologists of tomorrow by providing them with the most up-to-date information available today. The highest standards in education, patient care, and innovation are upheld by our dynamic faculty, who share a common commitment to this cause.
ReceptorBased® Essentials is the ONLY five-module, 85-hour program, consisting of LIVE, hands-on, research-supported, clinically-proven training, taught in a research-validated method, to enable you to apply ReceptorBased® Rehabilitation effectively in your practice.
Learn advanced optimization applications for the development and retention of strength, power and neuro-biomechanic movement skills, cardiovascular enhancement, neuro-nutritional strategies and brain-based solutions for accurate prediction of the athletic environment.